Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Creation..

It's always daunting having to make the first post, mark or even sometimes taking the first photograph... But that's only because it's always the one we over-think. Sometimes for just that split second we forget to create with our hearts and we let our heads take over.

How can it be so hard? All you have to do is leave a mark or perhaps press a button - I think it's because we often don't want to make mistakes or waste a beautiful blank page (...Personally, I think pages with marks are more interesting, fun.)

I do not plan on boring everyone to sleep with my analigies and posts, Just sharing some thoughts and I thought I should leave my mark on this blog, So... This is a post to ask you - what you want to see from me and to say Hi.

Happy Viewing,
Much love -

Keisha,


“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
- Abraham Lincoln




No comments:

Post a Comment