Monday, May 20, 2013

How to: 'Be Inspired'






Hello my lovely Ladies & Gents!



I love the idea of colour, sun & rain. I enjoy flowers and bare landscapes. I wish to be interesting and photograph things I love, I love the idea of capturing moments, It's so invigorating to know that you have captured a moment in time, for one split second you have stopped somebodies world and they have documentation of that? Amazing. 



I know a lot of people who photograph crazy ideas or beautiful landscapes and I think that for them, That is their love. I approach Photography & clients with respect, I try to capture moments, I mean as they say "carpe diem" seize the moment. 



To draw inspiration is natural & truly beautiful, and I thank the dear lord that I am here today and have been blessed with the imagination that I have...





What inspires you?
                              
 - K


Photo Credit:
Image #1 -
Source, Tumblr
Artist, Unknown

Image #2 -
Created by, Keisha Doyle
-- Using iPad app, 'Paper'

No comments:

Post a Comment